Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We're Good!

Trying to Behave


Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. It's been a little busy around here. I volunteer at the Pregnancy Care Center and they have been without a teacher for their Child Birth Classes since I stopped doing it about a year ago. So...I've started teaching the classes again and the classes for this month were last night, tonight, and tomorrow night. So, in my spare time I've been preparing for that. You would think after FIVE kids I should know all of that stuff without any problems, but I've got to REVIEW. My two pregnancies were a little different. :) Anyway, Carrie and Betty are helping me with the kiddos so I can do this. I Love Them! I hope you enjoy the picture. I'll post more later. Love, Jenn

3 comments:

Cassie said...

they're very serious

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pics....precious!
Shae

Charity Donovan said...

These shots are precious! They are so cute!!!!