Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

HELLO!!!! I'm back...I know I can't believe it either but I am! Rick and I talked about how many things we are not going to be able to remember if we didn't write them down some way...so I got to thinking and thought...IT'S TIME!

We went to Papa and Nana's house for Thanksgiving today and had a great time. Papa, Nana, Rick, myself, Parker, Preston, Griffin, Carson, Claire, Rich, Robin, Mason, Taylor, Jason, Amy, William, Alex, Rachel, Mom, and Keren were all present. Rick had us play a game that was so funny. We had to put a word by our names and then the group had to guess who was who. Well you'll get a kick out of this...the word was STRONGWILLED...the group said Rick and then they said Jennifer. We laughed at that one...it was me :) Rick's word was LOVING...which he definitely is almost all the time. All the kids were so cute! They love getting together and having fun. I'll be sure to post some pictures. You will not believe how they all have grown! We hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving and we are so glad to be back in touch with all of you!

By the way...Parker was Squancho in a school Thanksgiving play and he said his line to us today. So cute...we couldn't get him to sing the "Turkey Trot" or "Over the Hills" but I'll get him to do that and post it here for you to hear.

Love, Jenn

No comments: