Thursday, December 27, 2007

Settling In

Snug as "3 Bugs in a Rug"
Nana helping out

"I'm ALL About This!


"This is ACTUALLY a LOT of WORK!

Santa got me new boots and a new belt!

This is pretty fun when my brothers cooperate!

Claire "Snoozing Away"

Hello! We are "Settling In". All the boys are adjusting really well to home. I put them all on the same feeding schedule - 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 and its working really well. Betty (mom in law) and Parker (yep...Parker loves his babies) are helping with the day feedings and Rick is helping with the night feedings. Wow, those night feedings really roll around quick! Last night, it was kinda nice. For the 6pm feeding I had Papa, Daddy and Aunt Keren all feeding them. Preston continues to be the "Laid Back" one. Carson still likes to be held and is pretty quiet too. Griffin continues to be the noisy one. He lets ALL of Us know what he thinks. He's in the middle (baby B) and he loves to wake the other two up when he's not happy or when he thinks its time to eat. I talked to Claire's nurse and she continues to do great. She's on a multivitamin to help her grow. Papa and Nana are driving up there to see her today. I'll let you know how things go. Have a great day! Love, Jenn

No comments: