Sunday, December 9, 2007

Some have been asking....

Some have been asking about my infertility problems and the cost of the medication that I took. It's truly been a shock to me how many women suffer from POS (polycystic ovary syndrome). The medication for us was a cheap way to go. All I had to pay for was the doctor visit...which was out of my pocket because my insurance does not pay for fertility and then the medication. Now, I'm not completely sure about the cost of the medication because there are different doses and amounts. You take Femara for five days. I started out taking one pill a day for five days and that ran around $30.00. The next month my medication was increased to two pills a day and then the third month it was increased again. I think the third prescription cost around $60.00. That was the time IT WORKED :) :) If any of you have any other questions please feel free to let us know. Children are truly a gift from God.
Jenn

No comments: