Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We're Growing!

Okay, where did you go?
Could somebody please tell me, "Which way is up?"

Claire says, hey "hold up" you're touching me!


"Hanging Out" with the boys
The kiddos were feeling pretty "Spunky" so I thought I would catch some quick pictures. They are growing sooo fast. Griffin is still giving us fits. He likes to be held and when he's not...well he's telling us about it. Sad thing is...now he has his brother Carson involved. Carson screams with him. It's "DELIGHTFUL" :) :) Everybody is still on a four hour schedule and the boys are still taking 4 ounces and Claire is taking 3 ounces at each feeding. It seems to be going pretty good. I'm still winning out with Griffin about the whole feeding thing. I make him wait. Okay, not really...but I make him wait as long as I can stand it. Last night, we had to feed all them at about 3 1/2 hours, but today they're doing well with the four hour schedule again. Preston continues to just roll along. He's so easy-going. Claire is a little moody. She loves to be touched but only on her terms and only when she wants it. Carson still loves to snuggle and smiles a lot. Griffin - well he's still head strong. A little fighter, ring leader, and complainer. I know he'll be the one to get the others into trouble and then he'll also be the one to tell me about it. Even though he's like this, he still makes me laugh. Loving and taking care of this family (Rick, Parker, Preston, Griffin, Carson, and Claire) has been by far the easiest thing I've ever done. Love, Jenn



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these new pics.... So cute! They sure are growing, can't wait to come see them again!
Shae

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are growing so fast! We love to hear how they are developing into their own personalities. This is wonderful.