Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tummy Time

We LOVE "Tummy Time" - Just Kidding
Preston made it about 6 minutes

Griffin did really good for about 8 minutes



Claire lasted about 5 minutes


Carson did the best at about 10 minutes with TONS of DROOL
We still struggle with Tummy Time. The kiddos pretty much HATE it. I've taken a lot of advice. I've tried mirrors, boppies, and all kinds of positions. They scream and then fall asleep. I wonder if they'll be this way when it comes to crawling? I'm guessing not. I bet as soon as they figure out they can be mobile...the race will be on! If any of you need a good "Scream" come out for "Tummy Time". You WILL get a good laugh at the struggle they go through to get off those bellies. Its Great! Love, Jenn



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will ask the dumb question...what is the purpose of tummy time? As you can tell we are not parents...and being 40+ I get grumpy laying on my tummy (maybe I should lose weight). Look out when they start crawling...then walking...then run!!!!!!!

Mommato4miracles said...

I love the picture of the four of them on the boppies!!! So cute:) Sammy hated tummy time initially but eventually liked it. I used to lay on the floor (on my tummy directly in front of him and make crazy noises