Friday, May 9, 2008

Pictures!

Look how cute this is - Claire's leg & Preston's arm

Carson refusing to sleep and Griffin getting in some much needed rest!

YEEEEE - HAWWWW - The boys are on the move!

Another cute view!

Griffin and Claire talking about the day

Hello - Carson

How do you do? - Preston


Good morning! I thought I would post a few pictures of the past few days! Aren't they cute. The boys are always on the move in their crib and Preston and Claire are still find comfort in snuggling with each other. Hope you enjoy. Grandma Dixie, Parker, and I are headed for Hutchinson, Kansas for my nephew's college graduation. Nana and Retta are staying with the quads. Pray for all of us and I'll have pictures to post when we get home. Love, Jenn

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! Enjoy your day and your beautiful babies and Parker!
~Elyse~

Lisa said...

Good morning, I have not checked on you for a while and goodness, the kids have REALLY grown!!! They are just so cute. It was good seeing them again and it sounds like you are doing pretty good yourself. Have a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY mothers day.