Monday, August 25, 2008

Johnny Cash aka Griffin

You'll want my picture!

Oh...Come on...I need a break...PICK ME UP...I'm good but I can't be good all the time...Even Cash wasn't good all the time!!!

Yes...Cash...Johnny Cash!

Are you serious...you don't think I look like him?

Well...You gotta Love Me anyway...right!
I was just trying to fit the shirt!

I was able to get some pretty cute pictures of Mr. Cash. He has so many expressions. Griffin loves music and loves it when you sing to him. Nana put him to sleep tonight just by singing. How sweet is that. Love, Jenn

2 comments:

Andria said...

what sweet pictures. Gotta love the men in black! Love those onesies!

Mackenzie said...

I came across your blog when I did a search on Oklahoma, and well I just love those little rolls. All of your kids are so adorable and you just want to snuggle them.