Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello!!

Hello Everybody! I'm sorry about not posting for so long. I have to be honest with all of you. I was a little taken back and sad about the bad comments we received awhile back and it's taken me a little longer than what I thought to get over it. BUT...I'm back and we're back to blogging again. Life has been CRAZY around here. Preston, Griffin, Carson, & Claire have all been TEETHING and recently got their TWO TOP TEETH! Nothing like trying to deal with those little ones busting through two teeth all at once! Griffin had to show off and go ahead and get another tooth on the bottom too. WOW!! Nothing is off limits around FOUR TEETHERS! Toys, Clothes, Furniture, Parker, and Mom & Dad are FAIR GAME as far as the quads are concerned. They LOVE to CHEW on YOU! The boys are all crawling now and I'm thinking gates are VERY close in our future. I'll post pictures later today to give you a little peak at the CRAZINESS and FUN around here. Love, Jenn

7 comments:

dacia said...

I don't know why people would make comments that would have to be deleted... and cause you to avoid blogging. That's terrible. I've missed seeing pictures and hearing stories on a regular basis. Can't wait for more! -- Dacia

Hilary said...

hello!!
I am sorry that someone left you a bad comment..I can only imagine how miserable somone has to be to make nasty comments to someone else..that's not cool..glad you are back! sending you happy thoughts from your neighboring state :) have a great week and good luck with teething

Moni Graf said...

Glad to hear you're back up and running. It's hard not to let those get you down.

We're getting "teefers" here at the Graf house, too. Not a whole lotta fun.

Love,
Moni

Cassie said...

we are many people who enjoy to read this blog and which loves you, you and the childs.

FORGET VILLAINS

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you do the blog.I love
the pictures

Mommato4miracles said...

Glad your back!!! You are truly inspiring to us mom's with singletons!!! Your family is beautiful and so precious. I feel priviledged to follow your story

Anonymous said...

Great job, Jen! I've missed the updates. Thanks for having the courage & faith to continue.

Lori Parker