Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paker LOVES his MOMMY

Mommy Time is the best TIME - Parker and Jenn
I LOVE my MOMMY!
As you can see, Parker and I still find time to spend together. We love being together and playing and doing what PARKER wants to do. Our favorite thing to do after the cars, tractors, coloring books and paint is put away is have tea. Yep, tea. We drink tea with a little TOO much vanilla creamer in it and sit on the kitchen floor and talk about our day. He always says..."So...how are you? How was your day? What'd ya do today? It warms my heart and always makes me smile. When we all go to bed at night, I always make sure to THANK the Lord for all the wonderful blessings he has given us! Rick and I would be LOST without these Precious Children. AINT LIFE GREAT! Love, Jenn

No comments: