Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a Weekend!

The boys LOVE to hang out together!

We're not planning anything momma!

Hmmmm...I'm not sure how that would work...but anythings possible!

Okay...how did SHE get in here?

It was Griffin's idea and Preston did it...I'm innocent! Carson bailing out!

Saturday, Carrie came around 10:00am to watch the babies for the day. Rick, Parker and myself took off and did a little shopping, attended one of our very special friends 99th Birthday Party, (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL) & then headed to Quartz Mountain. Quartz Mountain is a state lodge/resort that is a little over an hour from here. Nana kept the babies Saturday night and today until we got back. It's so GREAT that we have NANA!!! Anyway, we had a great time at the lodge. Last night, after supper we went on a hayride and then had a campfire. The weather was so nice and the stars were amazing. Our host even provided us with entertainment around the campfire singing old "Cowboy Songs". Parker was captivated to say the least. This morning we ate breakfast and then went hiking. After that we took the back roads home. The trip was just what I needed. Some really great R & R. Can't wait to do it again. I'm trying to psych myself up to take the babies next time. I'm thinking if I could get them all walking it would be a "Piece of Cake" Rick...of course...thinks I'm INSANE, but he's willing to try it. With a willing person like that...how could I resist. :) :)



Oh, I have tons of pictures that I haven't got posted, so I thought I'd go ahead and stick a few on here. Love, Jenn

1 comment:

dacia said...

I was so excited to see new pictures! They have grown so much. What a blessing! Do they all have to have their own crib now? I bet the baby room is wall to wall cribs! :) Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope to be able to see them next time we're in the area... Maybe take some pictures for you :)